A PACT (Protection, Advocacy and Cultural Team) Member serves as a designated neutral party and member advocates within a specific organization and provides conflict resolution and problem solving services to members of the organization.
Modern Enigma Society’s PACT Members are:
You can contact the members separately using the above email addresses or email them both at email@example.com.
A PACT Member:
- Listens and understands issues while remaining neutral with respect to the facts.
- Assists in reframing issues, developing and helping individuals evaluate options.
- Guides or coaches individuals to deal directly with other parties, including the use of formal resolution resources of the organization.
- Identifies new issues and opportunities for systemic change for the organization
- Works with the guidance and oversight of the Board of Directors to define and expand the Role of the PACT team.
- Helps keep the Board aware of changing trends in the organizational community
- Refers individuals to appropriate parties in any formal investigative or adjudicative procedure
- Maintain accounts and/or emails to facilitate collection of office related communication
- Create and alter those accounts and lists by request of the Board and designated assistants
- Include such documentation in periodic reporting
- When requested, attend such meetings of the Board of Directors
- Report once a month on progress of current projects in format provided by the Board
- Maintain confidentiality on all such designated Board matters